Having a blog and posting regular content is essential for any business with a website. Regular blog posts, as long as they’re meaningful and have valuable information, will bring traffic to your site and help to establish your credibility. They’ll help your site to appear higher in search rankings, and they’ll convince people that you’re a good person to do business with.
You need regular blog entries and here are some good reasons why it makes sense for you to hire a professional blogger rather than trying to do it all on your own:
1. Blogging is hard work. It takes a lot of time and effort to come up with a story idea and then research it and write a good article. A professional blogger has tricks for generating story ideas, knows how to do research, and can probably write an excellent article a lot faster than you can.
2. A professional blogger can probably write an article for a lot cheaper than you can. Ask yourself how much you’re paying yourself to spend four or five hours writing a good article. You’ll probably find that it’s much cheaper to hire someone to write a couple of articles a month for you.
3. It’s easy to let a blog slide. If you have a business website and you aren’t regularly posting new content, your site might start to slip in the search results.
4. You probably have more important things related to running your business that you should be doing.
5. A professional writer can make you look like an expert. You might already be an expert in your field, but can you display the depth of your knowledge with your writing? A lot of people have a hard time expressing what they really want to say on paper.
If you have a business website and a blog, a Virtual Assistant can help you by writing high regular blog entries. And, they can probably do it for a lot less than you can do it yourself. Contact the VA Team in Calgary if you need professionally written content for your website.
By David A. West Join me on Google+